Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Annual Migrations

1st North to Canada, then south to Myrtle Beach.  It is indeed an annual migration.  I'm already more prepared than ever before.  I've got one box of dried goods that include snacks that would well - come close to matching Pat's annual stash - at least in quantity, if not quality.  Another box is almost full.  One thing to do yet is get the boat on the lake and run the Merc up - maybe practice my walleye techniques.
 
As for Myrtle, well, I'm getting my game finally tuned.  I've got new clubs, a new attitude, and a lower handicap index.  I'm getting in a lot more golf.  I've also found a new ball that I really like  -- the Top Flight (yes, I said Top Flight) Gamer.  It is a great ball and only 1.50 / ball instead of the 4.50 / ball a Pro V1 would set me back.  I gotta watch those pennies or quarters.

So, yes, I'm very excited to enjoy some fabulous new moments.

Congrats to a graduate - Shawna Brown!!!!!!  The pizza party was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment