Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Well, yesterday we were able to talk to mum and some of my brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and other family on a video conference.  Today we visited the kids and sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".

It was a fun and very family oriented morning--awesome really.

This has been a really wonderful year.  Sure, there have been rough moments, but those were few.  We had a wonderful trip to visit family that doesn't live in Colorado.  We learned to play "Miller" and "Pitch".  We've seen some good movies.  I think I improved my golf handicap by about 3 strokes.

The weather has been unusually warm so we are playing more golf this winter than we did last winter.  That's a good thing.

I think our health is improving.  Carolyn is doing very, very well and I'm losing weight slowly but surely.  I reached my first goal and I'm working on my second goal.  I think if I do this a few pounds at a time I'll get to the bottom line weight of 165 sometime in 2011.

Just a few days left of 2010 - but many more enjoyable moments to come.  Enjoy yours.  Live them to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment