Monday, April 30, 2018

Truly the Digital Age

Grandma and Grandson Digitally Connected

He's more interested in what she's watching on her Chromebook than the game he's playing on his IPad!  

I'm not sure why I am u at 3:30AM blogging to an audience that probably doesn't exist.  I don't put key words that bring on the search happy folks.  I don't even say much that is worth reading.  But, it does get things out of my system.  Perhaps that is why I hit the pages from time to time (should have been hyphenated, maybe)?  It is really a rhetorical question.

It is going to be a fantastic Monday!  The grass is growing well, trees are in bloom, the garden is planted, part of the lawn is reseeded - new stepping flagstones in place, the fish are eating once again, the new pond liner has been purchased (sounds like work), it is recycle day, the squirrels need their corn cobs, so much to do, so many great moments to enjoy!  Enjoy yours, I know I will enjoy mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment