Saturday, March 31, 2018

March in Centennial

This was taken on one of our early morning treks to Trails Recreation Center.  Carolyn and I like to go there to get our morning exercise.  We've taken to walking the Lazy River, hot tubbing, and visiting the steam room.  It really makes for a nice way to start the day.

It is the last day of March, 2018.  This has been an eventful month - first golf outings, last few weeks of bowling leagues, planning trips for the year, contacting the kids, setting up new businesses (both Carolyn and I) , recontacting friends from the past, exploring new opportunities, thinking about new ways to spend my time beginning the spring cleaning process, recommitting to living in the moment!

Today is about whatever today brings my way.  The one thing I have planned is to begin yard and plant bed clean up.  Need to check the Koi Pond again - I saw the fish yesterday.  The water is still too cold to feed them, but I think we are getting close.  I'm thankful that Trenton can come over and help with the clean up.

Happy March 31 to all of you - remember to live your moments, laugh a little, hug often and be joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment