Friday, June 10, 2016

Not Sure Where to Start

We got our "Urban Farm" - "Square Foot" gardens put in:  https://goo.gl/photos/DvJTWbXgg5PB1aoDA  This is the link just in case you are interested.  Besides this, our beautiful Rhododendrons are in full bloom - I'm not quite sure how to share that picture with you - but, I will figure it out.  Sometimes automation is not so good.  So Google Photos automatically uploads from my phone - but then I don't have the photo on my hard drive.  It seems that what I need to do is share a link when I'd much rather show you a picture here.

It seems I've made a proper mess out of my eggs again.  Damn!  Oh well, they still taste pretty darned good.  Ever since my big computer crash I've been typing manually again.  I did grow to really like Dragon Naturally Speaking.  It spoils one a bit!

I'm now thinking "what is a blog without at least one picture".  I'll fix that!
I took this picture of a picture when we were at the 5 and 10 store in Branson.  I've been looking for a metal model of this airplane for years.  I still haven't found one.  I got a red one for Christmas back in '58 or so.  This airplane is a thing of beauty!

Right now I'm listening to one of Clive Cussler's Oregan Files books.  Makes for a pleasant morning.  

Enjoy your moments I know I am enjoying mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment