Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4 2008 41/39

Hey not a bad score today. It was beautiful on the golf course--a nice quick 2.25 hour round and some excellent swings.

After we did grandparents day at Kairi's school. What a kick. There were lots and lots of grandparents in attendance.

Then we took a couch and chair to our grand daughter -- she's attending college in Greely -- the University of Northern Colorado. We went to dinner at the Village Inn (Wednesday is free pie night!).

Speaking of Golf -- first paragraph-- I gotta get over this mental thing when playing a certain x boss and x golf league partner ( he fired me as a partner - but we are still go golfing buddies). I think he still has me psyched - he's a darn good golfer. He typically has the lowest score of our Monday foursome - though I'm getting closer and closer and actual had the lowest score a couple of times - but, I can't seem to beat him regularly at the "dots game"! My turn will come - "be the ball"!

so, another great day!

You have a great one too - if not today, tomorrow! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment