Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1

Well - a beautiful day after a few days of snow - about 24" of the white stuff. The Westies love it. No real news, but maybe this is bettr. Family and others may look if they wish -- or not. for some reason i can't bring myself to make phone calls. I'm not much of a conversationalist -- though I did get a reminder from mum to call more often

That darn phone system (Monte) for some reason almost any call I make from here to Monte really has delays before talking. Guess I should make some more phone calls just to check this theory out.

We didn't do Halloween this year. Went to the movies instead - we saw "Astro Boy" - pretty good -- it had some great messages (moral). I did indeed have a few emotional moments towards the end. We both recommend the movie.

I've played decent golf this year. I have my GHIN down to 18.1 -- that is about a 16 point improvement since early April this year. Most of the snow is melted, so the group will be able to play Monday - Yahoooooo!

I just cleaned the gutters - gotta clean em again. The trees have all been pruned for winter - wow, that is getting expensive.

I'm watching the Broncos and will be taking the dogs for a walk after the game. I wonder what Lewis is doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment