Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting Ready for Canada

Well, two golf lessons under my belt. Shot the worst two games I've ever shot -- 117, 126 - well maybe it was a bit worse a few times at Myrtle Beach. But on Tuesday I had an 89 at Fitzsimmons - Wahooo - I celebrated by buying a Nike hybrid 2 iron. I still can't hit a driver to save my life, but who cares if you are scaring well and don't need the damn thing.

Now to Canada - totally cleaned up the boat today, got all my gold jigs in order, rod storage cleaned out, made sure we had the life vests, all the safety things, smoke extinguishers and such. So looking forward to this trip.

I spent a lot of timing killing weeds today - maybe it is time to xeriscape part of the back yard and get started on the "fairy garden" - (Yes, "fairy garden" - one of Carolyn's dreams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment